Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Habits Die Hard

Halloween was a killer for me. I bought a big bag of candy and a small bag and yeah, I found out I have little self control when it comes to Reese Cups. But they have always been one of my favorites on Halloween night. And honestly, who didn't chow down on candy during and after trick or treating?!?!? I know I did! I ate like a fat kid, guess it caught up to me lol :-).
I am honestly glad I had as good of a turn out as I did. I was afraid that because we live on the farthest south base with few ppl and we live in the tower way back off the road that I wouldn't have a lot of trick or treaters but I ran out of candy within the first hour. So thank goodness I didn't end up with extra's :-)
So for my update on my weight loss. Last week was HORRIBLE for me. John left for Sgt's Course and I went up to see him a few times so I ate out most of the week last week. BUT I still managed to loss .5lb. I was ecstatic that I didn't gain! And I am very glad that Halloween was on Monday night so I have the rest of the week to work off all the Reese Cups and Kit Kats I ate.
I hope everyone had a great and spooky Halloween. Now it's November first. Bring on the next challenge. TURKEY DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment