Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 1 Of Weight Watchers

So I started weight watchers today and so far I'm sticking to it but because I am so focused on keeping points all I can think of is food so I'm starving all the time. This is going to be soo hard! I hate the feeling of being hungry!!
 Also, trying to get motivated to work out has been hard on me. And now its especially hard because I hate working out when I'm hungry because it makes it worse.
I need some advice on what people do to curb their hunger when on diets. I can only eat so much fruit and veggies. Does anyone know of some tasty ideas??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are pretty determined to do this, and I know the feeling I just lost alot of weight over the past 8 months or so and the beginning is definetly the hardest that hungry feeling you are experiencing will go away as your body adjusts to the new diet. There are dietary supplements that people use to take that hungry feeling away and I did alot of reading and found one that works great its called Oxy Pro Elite it is a fat burning thermogenic with an appetite suppresant to keep you from snacking. It helped me and my wife lose weight and so far keep it off, its definetly worth trying. Hope that helps a little bit atleast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I already tried that Oxy Pro Elite. It worked alright except it upset my stomach. I can't handle diet pills very well without feeling like death. I wish I knew what caused my upset stomach so I could find a pill that wouldn't cause it.
    I guess trial and error is my best option.
    Congrats to you and your wife with losing the weight!! That's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete